This article aims to share how to log in to Wellcare medicare online. So keep reading to know your way into the Wellcare Medicare website.
Visit their official website
You can visit the website page through https://www.wellcare.com/
Login to the website:
On the home page, you have the login option
You can log in or register using that option.
Select your type;
select your state
Select your plan
Enter the requisites
There only you get the option to register yourself too.
Here is the step-by-step video guide of how to login into your Wellcare Medicare account-
Code of Ethics
WellCare is dedicated to fostering and maintaining an environment that encourages and supports good business practices. Our unshakable dedication to performing all parts of their work with the most advanced level of honesty is reflected in their Ethics and Integrity.
Fraud, waste, and abuse
It is critical to their effectiveness in their work that they prevent and correct fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA) in health care. Fraud, waste, and abuse can happen in a variety of ways. Here are several examples:
Changing the terms of a bill or statement to ensure payment
Billing for a higher-priced service than was given
Making claims for medication or services that they did not deliver
Misleading a clinical condition to justify a medical operation that isn’t essential
Fraudulently representing a procedure to obtain money for a quasi procedure
Billing for much the same service several times
Using another person’s identification or insurance information without their permission
How do I sign up for Wellcare?
A: There seem to be five simple ways to sign up.
1. Register online. Please take a look at our plans and fill out your application online.
2. Fill out an enrollment form over the phone. Our customer service representatives can enroll you over the phone. Between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2 a.m. EST, call 1-877-236-7162 (TTY 711).
3. Go to Medicare.gov and sign up. Medicare beneficiaries can also enroll in WellCare by going to www.medicare.gov and the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center.
4. Speak with a Medicare Sales Broker who is licensed. They will indeed be able to cross you via many plans and assist you in choosing the right one for you.
5. Mail or fax your enrollment form. Our enrollment form is available to download, print, and fill out. Please send us your signed and completed form through fax or mail. Use the information in the form to contact you.
Q: When can I enroll in a Prescription Drug Plan or make a plan change?
A: Election Period for Initial Coverage
The month of your 65th birthday determines the Medicare Initial Coverage Election Period. You can enroll up to three months before your birthday month and 3 months after someone’s birthday month.
Period of Annual Enrollment (AEP)
During the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period, which runs from October 15 to December 7, you can:
Register in a Medicare Advantage plan or Medicare Part D from original Medicare Enroll from one Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan to some other Enroll from one Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan to some other Enroll in original Medicare from a Medicare Advantage Plan.